JOB DESCRIPTION GZS-0
GZS 0 Job Description
Manager Compensation and Benefits Corporate
January 21, 2021
Responsible for analysis, research, and recommendations on compensation policies and practices, job responsibilities, and organizational structure.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ALTERNATIVES
- Develops and recommends incentive compensation plans for application in particular segments or particular organization levels of the company. Special emphasis is placed on executive compensation and key employee retention plans.
- Supervise, train, and delegate projects to Compensation support staff to maintain the integrity of position descriptions, organizational charts, Wage and Salary program, and HRIS tables.
- Perform job pricing/analysis/evaluation to determine job parameters, organizational design, and competitive wage rates.
- Research and provide recommendations for annual merit increase budget and matrix, and salary structure budget.
- Manages the systematic administration of corporate domestic and international employee benefit programs.
- Analyzes feedback from benefit plan participants.
- Monitors competitors’ benefits programs.
- Performs internal audit for ERISA.
- Assures accurate recordkeeping on each benefit program.
- Prepares and maintains government required “summary plan descriptions.
- Provides compensation and benefits technical counsel and expertise.
Typically has a bachelor’s degree, and 8 or more years of experience including 3 years of supervisory experience, or equivalent relevant work experience; e.g., each year of work experience may be substituted for each year of education required.
Copyright © 2021 GrahallGoJas